COVID-19 Information: Under100ArtShow
Please review the following rules and recommendations...
Masks are mandatory. If you are mask exempt we kindly ask that you skip this year.
Adhere to social distancing rules by keeping a 2metre distance between you and others and follow directional signage in the exhibition space. Dont worry- we have 17 000 sq feet and have staggered ticket sales for a limited capacity, so there will be no problem keeping a healthy distance from others!
Download the COVID Alert app. By using this app, health officials are better equipped to quickly identify and tackle the spread of COVID-19.
Wash your hands, use hand sanitizing stations often and avoid touching your face. Limit the things you touch while at the exhibition. Only touch the artwork you are serious about buying.
Message To Guests:
Do not attend if you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19, including cough, fever, shortness of breath, runny nose and sore throat. Quarantine is required if you have travelled internationally or come in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
There is a risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place where people are present. Guests with pre-existing medical conditions such as diabetes, hypertension, cardiovascular disease, chronic kidney disease and immune deficiencies are especially vulnerable and should consider postponing their visit.
COVID-19 Information : Under100ArtShow
The Under100ArtShow is a liquidation art show with local art and handmade items priced under $100. Using guidelines provided by the AHS and Alberta Bizconnect websites, we have created operating procedures to minimize the risk of transmission and to keep our attendees, artists and staff safe, informed and educated on our new and improved health & safety protocols.
- Masks are mandatory for all attendees, artists, and staff.
- Hand sanitizer/cleaning solution with a minimum of 60% alcohol to be used onsite.
- Staggered and scheduled entry times with limited capacity.
- Obtain contact information of all volunteers and guests for tracing purposes.
- Designated volunteers, and floor signage that will help coordinate safe traffic flow through the exhibition space.
Staff & Volunteers:
- Mandatory pre-training for all staff, volunteers and artists to ensure they understand and feel confident managing COVID-19 protocols.
- Masks mandatory for everyone.
- Daily check-in and pre-screening before each shift. (Alberta Health Daily Checklist)
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of high-touch surfaces like transaction equipment.
- Increased cleaning of shared equipment like drills and hammers.
- Signage discouraging guests to handle the artwork unless they are serious about purchasing. Volunteers can handle when possible.